DIVVY is a proud top floor partner of the PropTech Summit 2020 to be staged virtually from 10 – 11 November.
The PropTech Summit returns this year to explore how technology is putting the customer, and their needs, right at the heart of the property sector.
Inter-connected consumer demands now control their experiences of real estate. How they park, access their building, control the temperature in their apartment, their lighting and how they use their utilities. Consumers are more digital savvy then they ever have been in the past.
PropTech 2020 will connect delegates from the real estate, proptech and venture capital and investment fields and help them to discover how to leverage technology to enhance their customers experience and deliver gains across the board with sound digital transformation plans and strategies.
Key themes at this year’s summit include:
- Benchmarking your business against industry best practice to stay ahead of the pack.
- Successfully integrating proptech into commercial real estate.
- Achieving measurable ROI from proptech.
- Understanding how COVID-19 is impacting real estate.
- Leveraging specific technologies to increase efficiency and control
- Meeting the future requirements of the connected customer and tenant.
Our CEO Grant Fowler will be presenting on the topic “How to invest in Proptech and achieve measurable ROI“ on day one of the summits. His session will cover such points as:
- Why are you investing in proptech? Sometimes the non-tangible ROI can be just as effective as the fiscal tangible outcomes.
- Prepare for the change that the technology you’re investing in enables.
- Does your current infrastructure allow ROI on the proptech you’re investing in?
Grant will also be joining DIVVY’s friends Dexus and others for a panel discussion on day two called How Does Implementing Proptech Impact the Bottom Line? The panel will consider such topics as:
- Does enhancing the experience of building occupants translate to increased rents or occupancy?
- How does increasing the performance and flexibility of the built environment pay off?
- What are the specific ‘value-adds’ that tomorrow’s clients are going to be willing to pay more for?
For more information about PropTech Summit 2020, visit– www.proptechsummit.com.au.