Restrictions are starting to ease and workplaces are re-opening.
Demand for parking is about to skyrocket as commuters return to work but shun public transport, so we’ve been working with our building owners to reduce hourly parking rates at some of our most popular Sydney CBD parking locations.
Keep safe and book a secure, cashless parking space with contactless entry before you leave home.
Hourly parking rates have been cut at these Sydney locations:
Sydney CBD North
- 1 Margaret St, Sydney – $5.50 per hour (was $10)
- 30 The Bond (30 Hickson Rd) Millers Point – $5.50 per hour (was $8)
- Sir Stamford, Circular Quay – $6 per hour (was $10)
- 45 Clarence St, Sydney – $6 per hour (was $10)
Sydney CBD Midtown
- 44 Market St, Sydney – $3.50 per hour (was $10)
- 511 Kent St, Sydney – $3.50 an hour (first time offered)
Sydney CBD South
- 2 Lee St, Haymarket – $4 per hour (was $7)
- 140 George St, Parramatta – $3 per hour (was $5)